- Sqale for everything: projects are created on sqale, contact with others are done through sqale, tracking thanks for people who help with projects, remunerate participants; use Sqale with any form of engagement
- Urb: come up with narrative stories which reflect my experience, challenges; metaphoric, and explorative, so that not just like boring blog posts exploring possible solutions, but emergent within the fantasy world… perhaps? Perhaps share stories which suggest the transformation required to others… Certainly have characters yabber on about what they are trying to do in their respective system, and someone yabbering on about whole system change
- ABC State: Yes, I need to push this along. Can ABC state be used for all social engagements beyond a dyad? Actually, I need to relate it to tango, perhaps.
- Action Cycles: and other business related practices relevant for confluence collective. We are working together.
- Reflexive Reading: and the other techniques to provide basis for social science. Use the theoretical underlabour of Bhaskar, third order cybernetics etc. The social version of Hippocratic Oath.
- XQ: Define the maths for this. Use maths to explain.
- Zero Social-Distance: Need to practice this, while engaging others live. And Jaxing for the sharing of internal and responsive content.
Make it Happen
I need to start practicing all the systems.
I can’t keep going on about each one of them.
I need to operate all of them. So when I am operating one, they make use of the others.
I can not proceed with eg trying to talk to environmental folk in Hope Valley using eg email. I need to operate the business method of human-to-human engagement, using Sqale. And not to simply give a talk about, but to invite action while listening.
“I need to practice simultaneous systems in my mind, so that I do not fall into using traditional methods.”